Job Title: Head of Customer Service
- In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to head our dynamic Customer Service team;
- Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring product and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability and performance.
- Develop and update customer service policies and procedures.
- Manage and lead a team of customer services staff .
- Ensure required rate of conversion of lead within all conversion funnel.
- Ensure month on month growth on all conversion funnel.
- Develop, integrate and enforce departmental policy.
- Ensure accomplishment of target across units
- Monitor relevant periodic targets per role.
- Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers.
- Give feedback on results.
- Organised regular training based on data collected.
- Handle complaints on major issues.
- Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
- Analyzing key management information to see how well customers are being served.
- Assist in recruitment, training and appraisals of staff.
- Keeping up to date with developments in customer service.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills - verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Planning and organizing.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Customer service orientation.
30th November, 2016.