At Huawei Technologies, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.
Description and Responsibilities
- Liaising with colleagues and PR/Digital agencies;
- Build and leverage relationships with key opinion leaders, key media
- Develop PR/Digital marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Develop contagious digital marketing contents
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create and review content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR/digital marketing results on a monthly basis
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven working experience in public relations/digital marketing ESSENTIAL
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful public relations/digital marketing campaigns at an extensive audience awareness level
- Strong relationships with smartphone related media, bloggers, KOLs
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline is required
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Only applicants based in Lagos will be considered, no relocation will be considered for this role.