Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Reporting to the Executive Director Farm, Finance and Operations, you will develop
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and monitor HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety, etc.
- Monitoring adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Reporting to management by analyzing data and providing decision support through HR metrics
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing and development
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Degree-qualified in human resources, business administration or any relevant field; post graduate qualification in human resources management will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources Manager with at least five years of active and continuous practice
- Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- People-oriented and results-driven with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm, yet fair-minded with high ethical standards
7th November, 2016
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send a comprehensive resume to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your email
Send an application and resume direct to
Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited. 9B, Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave)
Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos State.