Job Title: ICT Administrator
- Responsible for configuring, maintaining, and supporting the corporate IT hardware and software infrastructure.
- Maintains network and servers to ensure there is little, to no, unscheduled downtime.
- Provides strong and effective data security, configure firewalls, and restricts file permissions.
- Provides hardware and software troubleshooting for the Local/Wide Area Network.
- Researches and resolves application problems.
- Monitors applications and performance.
- Protects the company's systems against outside attacks from networks and viruses.
- Prepares and updates network documentation.
- Evaluates network hardware and software requirements and capabilities, submits Change Request, and performs updates.
- Defines network plan to include budget, cost priority, and risk assessment.
- Develops and implements disaster recovery plans.
- Analyzes, designs, and develops IT infrastructure.
- Provides employee facing IT helpdesk support.
- Monitors nightly backups.
- Manages, configures, and issues mobile devices (mainly iPhones).
- Configures new IT hardware including laptops and desktops.
- Performs IT related employee on-boarding and exit processes per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitors monthly IT bills including mobile, phone, and internet.
- Undertake any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server (2003, 2008 R2 & 2012).
- Expert knowledge of Exchange 2003, 2010, 2013, and Office 365.
- Sound knowledge of migrations from on premise Exchange to Office 365.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft Lync.
- Experience with enterprise web security solutions and appliances.
- Experience with enterprise backup products (backup exec).
- Experience with SQL server Database 2005/2008/2012 backup and restore operations.
- Knowledge of various antivirus software and other network/systems security apparatus.
- Experience with VMware and/or HyperV.
- Experience with Deltek product installation and configuration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ICT or other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Windows System Administrator or related function.
- Microsoft MCSE certification
- Experience in windows server management is required
- Certification in Network Security is considered a plus.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
Location: Lekki, Lagos