Job Title: Industrial Trainee
- Connection and monitoring of network servers and updating of council’s intranet services.
- Constant check of hubs, routers and switches Maintenance and repairs of faulty computers.
- Understands and uses PC computers, including peripheral devices; understands and uses windows operating system; performs system administrative duties; installs operating system, PTF's and application system software.
- Assembles and installs PC hardware, investigates and resolves routine hardware and communications problems.
- Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software updated to meet organizational needs.
- General maintenance of computer systems, printers, photocopiers, laminators and other IT materials from ground floor to floor 18.
- All other job functions as assigned by IT supervisor.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player and highly motivated self-starter
- Good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management/Handling
- Leadership skills: Cross functions management and decision making
- Experience of planning, arrangement and control over operating activities
- Experience of personnel management (direct or dotted line organizations)
- Ability to efficiently utilize available administrative, financial and human resources
- Ability to establish cross-functional connections within a company
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding English level (at all levels)
- Quick learner and has Ability to Plan and Organize
- Strategic, innovative and analytical thinker with capability to solve problems.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to deal with pressure and eager to learn new things.
- Interested in updating myself with new technologies.
- Understanding client requirements & finding resources.
15th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their complete CV's to: email@example.com