Job Title: IT Contractor
- An IT Technician (Contract) will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
- As an IT Technician (Contract), you will support the IT Department in its efforts to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests.
- Provide day-to-day support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
- Record all issues that arise and advise the IT Manager of any issues that need further attention
- Recommend system improvements to the IT Manager
- Communicate with the hotel Business Center Team to respond to any Guest-related IT requirements
- Maintain a tracking system of all repairs, routine maintenance, and special service requests for all technology equipment.
- Responsible for performing Technology Services asset management and inventory of equipment and software.
- end-user (external guest and internal guest) support / training for hardware and software issues.
- Assist Information Technology Manager in his duties in compliance with Hilton Worldwide Standards.
- Perform all installations, set-ups, and breakdown of Audio Visual, Communications, Networking, and IT equipment in Meeting Rooms, Guest Rooms and hotel work areas.
- IT Technicians (Contract) serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- A thorough knowledge of operating systems, software, hardware and networking
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- The ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous IT experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- Experience of all Microsoft systems
- Experience of hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology
- A patient and methodical approach
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- An awareness of health and safety