Job Title: Java Software Developer
- We are looking for a Java Developer with at least 2 years of professional experience in Java development. This role suits a flexible developer, eager to learn quickly and to take on a critical part of our future
- In addition to the inevitable production firefight, you will try out new technologies, eventually introduce them to solve complex problems for our clients and incrementally shape our entire technology structure.
- Programming and Configuration
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Testing Testing Testing !!!
- IT College Degree (or equivalent).
- Proficient in Object-Oriented design and programming languages.
- Keen on delivering a clean & maintainable code
- Test oriented
- S.O.L.I.D principles aware
- Comfortable with Linux / UNIX environments.
- Experience developing server-side Java applications with JDK >= 1.6 with Maven, preferably using dependency injection.
- Knowledge of JSE and JEE specification components, mainly JTA, JPA,JAX-WS,JAX-RS,JDBC,Servlet.
- Relational database experience.
- Source and version control systems experience (eg: SVN or GIT)
- Experience developing applications with Apache Tomcat application server
- Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Python)
- Experience in our technology stack :
- Apache Cassandra
- Jersey 2.0
4th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading as interviews would be on first come first serve basis.