in all areas of personal and commercial risks.
Job Title: Underwriting Officer
We are currently in need of an Underwriting Officer. The position is responsible for supporting the attainment of strategic corporate goals through delivery of technical and business growth objectives of the company in accordance with corporate business plan and other duties as assigned.
- Advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
- Sound Knowledge of our various product
- Strong strategic orientation
- Knowledge of regulatory authority reports & guidelines
- Good management and administrative capabilities
- Sound negotiating skills
- First degree in Insurance or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an underwriter in an insurance industry
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject.
Closing Date: 7th October, 2016.