Job Title: Emergency Food Security and Resilient Livelihood Officer
- To ensure quality and impact in the country’s work on resilient livelihood and food security through supporting country in EFSL programs, facilitation of technical support and capacity building to Oxfam and partners’ teams, provision of sound national analysis and through supporting linkages from program work to policy influence.
- The EFSL Officer will be the main liaison person for the EFSL programming between Oxfam and relevant stakeholders and Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) involved in livelihood programs and may assist them in coordinating EFSL activities
- He/she will ensure that the notion of “gender at the heart of our work" is present in all work s/he takes forward.
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Food Security, Climate Change or a related field of study
- 8-10 years of field experience in food security, Agriculture, and resilient livelihoods,
- Experience in emergency response and recovery following natural disaster and social protection/safety nets.
17th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum vitae as one attachment in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of "The Recruiter"
Note: We highly recommend applying as early as possible before the closing date for the best chance of moving forward.