Job Title: Junior Software Engineer PIC
- As Junior Software Engineer PIC, you develop software for customer-specific tire building machines.
- You also work on the further development of our standard product range.
- You work in a multidisciplinary engineering team.
- You are involved in the project from the development of the functional design through delivery to the customer.
- Under supervision of an experienced software engineer, you make customer-specific software and test the machines.
- In addition, you commission the machines at the customer.
- Dutch HTS Electrical (control technology, electrotechnology or industrial automation), or equivalent;
- Affinity for high-tech machine construction;
- The wish to develop knowledge in the field of one or more PLC/SCADA systems, such as Siemens S7, WinCC, Allen Bradley, ControlLogix, PanelView;
- Inquisitive and progressive personality;
- Command of Dutch and English;
- Willingness to travel
• A challenging position with a global market leader in machine construction ;
• Abundant opportunity for personal initiative;
• A strong corporate product portfolio that has great potential in international markets;
• A friendly and professional working environment;
• The opportunity to broaden your talents in an international organization;
• Ample training opportunities;
• Excellent terms of employment and a wonderful traffic-free living and working environment
Location: Epe, Lagos