The philosophy of RECTEM is to attain the ultimate height in providing middle level technical and vocational training of the highest standard in order to create a pool of highly trained technicians and technologists that will support Nigerian’s engineering infrastructural development, as well as the growth and development of the nation’s small and medium enterprises.
Towards this end, the institution seeks to employ key officers to drive the take-off and the growth of the institution, in the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory/Workshop Assistant
- NTC or NVC or SSCE O’Level or 3 NVQ in relevant field
- Previous cognate experience will be an advantage
- Applicants must be computer literate and be conversant with the application of ICT-based packages.
- Remuneration is comparative to what is obtainable in Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria.
21st November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of their application and Curriculum Vitae written in the order/format below:
Name in full
E-mail Address and Phone Number
Place and Date of Birth
State and Local Government of Origin
Permanent Home Address
Current Postal Address
Number and Ages of Children
Educational Institutions Attended (with dates):
Academic Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
Professional Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
Statement of experience (including full details of former and present posts; and current salary)
List of publications (if any)
Other Activities outside current employment
Conferences and Seminar Attended (if any) with dates
Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
- All applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a sealed envelope, marked at the upper left-hand corner stating the particular post applied for.
- The application should include photocopies of all credentials.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to directly forward their Confidential Reports on them in sealed envelopes marked ‘Referee’s Reports' along with other relevant documents.
- All applications should be addressed to:
RECTEM Steering Committee,
Redeemers College of Technology and Management,
1-9 Redemption Way,
And also mail a copy of your CV to: email@example.com