Job Title: Lead Sourcing Specialist
- Collaborate with source commodity teams by translating the business requirements (SOWs) as input to the commodity strategy
- Lead the execution of the [local or regional] sourcing strategy; deliver a competitive advantage by driving the strategic supplier initiatives, selection, development, and consolidation to ensure optimal business performance.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business
- Collaborate with source commodity teams to ensure supplier quality and delivery performance needs are met and improvement strategies are implemented
- Collaborate with commodity leaders to execute negotiation on specifically assigned commodities
- Execute across the purchase base, with full accountability for meeting deflation (savings), usage, cash and preferred supplier targets.
- Own the day-to-day execution of the transactional procurement process including approving a PO. Convert purchase requisitions into purchase orders and manage the purchase orders until closed. (not in our end state but will eventually go Source to own)
- Develop & Lead site specific projects agreed to with the Business Sourcing leader.
- Understand and ensure business specific regulatory requirements, global ops compliance, and quality, delivery and cost expectations are met.
- Manage the operational relationship with suppliers.
- Work Cross-functionally with Global Ops and business teams to effectively implement business solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college or high school degree and at least 7 years of work experience in sourcing.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in sourcing or procurement
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- English proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sourcing or Business
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, problem solving & negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage large projects
- Strong influencing & collaboration skills
- Proven ability to build rapport across the organization