We focus on products and services that can be digitized and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of distributing those products and services, thereby reducing time to market and driving sales. We are currently looking for a legal Manager to join our legal department.
Job Title: Legal Manager
- The legal Manager serves as a support in the execution of legal activities in the Company.
- Assists in reporting, drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Assists in drafting and administering all legal contracts
- Assists in reviewing new business relationships with service providers and partners
- Assists in consulting and handling all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, etc.)
- Assists in guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Assists in analyzing legal issues relating to proposed services
- Assists in structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
- Keeps abreast of relevant best practices and amendments to regulations and statutory provisions
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date database of all contracts, disputes and litigation agreement
- Performing additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- A First Degree in Law i.e. (LLB) and Bachelor of Law (BL)
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with 5-8 years’ post call experience
- Must be proficient in commercial law, understand the e-payment industry and should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must possess a deep understanding of corporate law transactions and other legal matters.
- PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and Google application is essential.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and cover letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.