Job Title: Communications and Knowledge Management Strategy Advisor
- NIAF has been the primary advisor to the Federal Government of Nigeria on Infrastructure for the past 8 years, with deep working relationships and access across government.
- It has been demand driven and focused on technical assistance to the government, and has had a value of £102m over 5 years.
- As the programme continues to expand, more information is being generated across workstreams, there is a need for an overarching and cohesive strategic Knowledge Management and Communications strategy.
- Development of knowledge management and communications strategy
- Design and development of knowledge management processes
- Development of communications implementation plan
- Stakeholder mapping and segmentation
- Tailoring different communications approaches based on different audiences segments
- Design of tailored communications templates
- Experience of developing and using a brand
- Directing communications coordinator in the implementation of a strategic plan
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Significant experience in senior strategic communications or similar role
- Experience in working with and coordinating cross-cultural team
- Proven ability to manage complex information and provide an information management system which has as much functionality as possible in terms of cutting up data in different ways. i.e. enabling quick on-demand access to different content and messages
- Proven ability to build a knowledge management system capable of operating in live time.
- Experience developing a communications strategy and implementation plan, and adapting these over time