Job Title: Manufacturing Business Manager
- Would be responsible for driving business performance and deliverables
- Managing the process and contributing to the development of annual plans/reports, budgets and targets
- Provide supportive and effective leadership management of staff within areas of responsibility
- Contribute to the formulation and dissemination of annual plans, monitor their implementation and make appropriate changes within areas of responsibility
- Experience of team management, marketing and business development is essential
- Ability to successfully lead a team to achieve aims and objectives, through focus, inspiration and motivation
- Commercial awareness of the manufacturing industry and any developments in this sector
- Identifying and closing performance gaps in the business to achieve maximum profitability
- Financial Acumen
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience in a managerial position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance related course is required. MBA or Master’s degree in business or public administration is desirable.
20th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com