Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Manages and controls the relationship between the company’s products and the target audience. Matches company’s business with customers’ needs.
- Promotes products and services to interested customers using all channels both direct and indirect channels.
- Communicating company’s product offerings to target audiences thus achieving the sales target as dictated by the company’s management.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Managing/safe keep of company’s marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, fliers, newsletters, e-newsletters etc.
- Managing and maintaining the department documents through appropriate filing of documents
- Liaising with designers and printers and providing prompt feedback to management.
- Participating in the planning and implementation of effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Participating in planning and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Participating in market research exercise, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups to achieve set objectives of the research
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and other colleagues in the department as may be required for the smooth operations of the department
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written)
- Strong presentation and organizational skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Strong negotiation & Interpersonal skills.
- Strong selling skills.
- Creative approach to new campaigns.
- Drive and determination.
- A high standard of computer literacy.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- A relevant degree in any discipline.
- One year working experience in a marketing role within a reputable organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.