All meals are freshly prepared with special attention to the specific preferences of each guest. They now have an opening for a Marketing Manager.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The ideal candidate must have experience in Restaurant or hospitality marketing, and a strong understanding of the factors that influence Restaurants/Bars services including an understanding of pricing strategies.
- The Restaurants Marketing Manager will engage offices/corporate organizations to market the Restaurants services.
- Collaborate with Management to develop strategic partnership and implement the execution framework.
- Maximize all channels to drive additional upsell revenue opportunities
- Work closely with Executive Staff to help drive business and sales goals
- Develop and maintain relationships and communication with clients.
- Drive strategy plan and execute marketing initiatives for new projects, menu changes, special menus, remodels and rebranding campaigns.
- Deepen relationships with Clients to ensure the most effective services of the organization.
- Liaises with clients to understand their needs and concerns.
- Engage clients on various platform like traditional marketing and social media.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in Restaurant operations
- Must have worked in a Fast Food Chain/Restaurant on the Island
- Must have a B.Sc /HND preferably in Hotel and Catering Management or Marketing
- Must have an understanding of Local and Continental dishes
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail and result driven.
- Must be computer literate
- Great Communication skills