- Maintain codes and programs for computer-controlled machinery, record parts and materials used and order or requisition new parts and materials as required.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear, record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Analyse test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Study blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Clean, lubricate and adjust parts, equipment and machinery.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs and reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing or repairs.
- Repair, restore and maintain the operating condition of machinery and equipment, replacing broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Supervise and develop subordinate to ensure efficient service delivery
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimized.
- If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Take an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorization for any deviations from standard procedures.
- 10+ years experience of machines and tools, including uses, design, repair and maintenance
- 10+ years experience of the practical application of engineering/computer science and technology; applying principles, techniques,
- procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Integrity/Compliance - behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realize their full potential
- Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
- Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication – actively listens and receives information