With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Job Title: MIS Coordinator
- To control all material under the jurisdiction of production, this includes all material issues, returns & physical stock on the production floor.
- To coordinate and report daily production.
- Liaising with Planning to agree on all material requirements for production.
- Checking & controlling production material floor stock.
- Daily floor stock counts at required times (Including adhering to month end deadlines).
- Ensuring that all required materials are issued a shift in advance.
- Ensuring that all material returns & NCR’s are processed and captured correctly on SAP.
- Tracking all consumption & returns of material on SAP
- Finishing Materials
- Raw Materials
- Investigate material variances on a daily basis, including analysis of material quality.
- Assist operations team with material trials.
- Reconciliation of physical material stock to SAP after every Production run & ensuring that all adjustments were processed on SAP (Diaper raw material to be reconciled daily).
- Alerting Planning in advance for any material shortages that might occur, to ensure timeous procurement of new material.
- Ensure adherence to financial procedures during stock counts and reconciling of counts.
- Provide timely and accurate decision support, reporting to management to assist in optimising manufacturing cost and meeting plant objectives.
- Work with mill operations team to investigate results, adverse trends and communicate outcomes, as well as suggested corrective actions to relevant individuals.
- Prepare daily production reports.
- Declaration & Reconciliation of production and machine hours.
- Degree or equivalent with accounting and 1-2 years experience.
- Logistical or equivalent qualification with 1 year’s experience, preferably within a FMCG environment.
- Computer literate, with SAP exposure an added advantage.
7th November, 2016.