Our leadership position in the area of network coverage, expansion and state of the art infrastructure remains constant. Today, MTN provides network coverage to over 3,775 cities, towns and villages nationwide. Through our Foundation, MTN has also invested N18 billion in carrying out Corporate Social Responsibility projects in 550 locations in all 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT. MTN Nigeria subsists on the core brand values of the MTN Group - Leadership, Integrity, Relationship, Innovation and a Can do attitude. We also offer a unique Employee Value Proposition centred around the following five pillars: - Brand Strength - Leadership Brand, - Investing in our Talent, - A Globally Diverse Culture - Total Reward and Recognition. As we progress with our operations, MTN embraces a win-win ideology that will ultimately stimulate economic development and a vibrant, stable society.
Job Title: Channel Development Administrator (Jos)
- To Provide General Administrative Support To The Field Sales Team In The Sub-Region.
- Extract Value From What We Already Have By Focusing On Optimizing Processes Within The Unit/Department In Line With The Value Creation Philosophy. This Includes Individual Contributions And Recommendations To Improve Existing Business Project/Initiative.
- Drive Innovation By Identifying And Taking Advantage Of New Business Opportunities, E.G., By Stimulating And Encouraging New Business Opportunities, Launch Of Products, Product/Process Innovation Etc.
- Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Keeping Abreast Of Relevant Industry News And Notifying The Team As Appropriate.
- Enhance/Expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By Participating In CSR Projects And/Or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions Etc.
- Sustain The Right Organisational Culture And Behaviors By Demonstrating The Vital Behaviours Every Time.
- Co-Ordinate The Departmental Common Drive To Ensure Organized Records And Appropriate Access And Rights To Respective Team Members And Channel Teams.
- Maintain The Consolidated Regional Field Coverage Plans And Track Implementation Through Daily And Weekly Reporting By Respective Team Members.
- Collate All Team Member Reports To Ensure Timely And Organized Feedback To Respective Channel Units On Programs And Activities Undertaken
- Assist In Providing Reliable And Efficient Administrative Support Services
- Monitoring Appropriate Utilization Of Office Supplies
- Raise All Requisitions For The Department
- Administration Support For Reception Management
- Ensure Security Of Records (Files, Etc) And Archival Systems
- Custodian Of Channel Databases Within The Region – Conduct Regular Updates And Ensure Usability.
- Organizing Staff Travel And Accommodation
- Assist In Preparing Required Reports In Support Of Business Operations And Management Decisions.
- Working In An Open Plan Office
- Working 5 Days Per Week With Some Late/Early And Weekend Working Activities
- Minimum Of 1 Year Post-Degree Experience
- Fluent In English
- Minimum Of 1 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience With Working With Others
- Experience Working In A Small To Medium Organization
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Relationship Management
- Telecommunications And Commercial Law
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND