Our leadership position in the area of network coverage, expansion and state of the art infrastructure remains constant. Today, MTN provides network coverage to over 3,775 cities, towns and villages nationwide.
Job Title Site Lease Coordinator
- Coordinate All Data And IP Core Related Projects.
- Extract Value From What We Already Have By Focusing On Optimizing Processes Within The Unit/Department In Line With The Value Creation Philosophy. This Includes Individual Contributions And Recommendations To Improve Existing Business Project/Initiative.
- Drive Innovation By Identifying And Taking Advantage Of New Business Opportunities, E.G., By Stimulating And Encouraging New Business Opportunities, Launch Of Products, Product/Process Innovation, Business Model Innovation Etc.
- Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Partnering With MTNN’s Partners To Improve Their Processes Which In Turn Will Improve The Efficiency Of MTNN’s Operations.
- Enhance/Expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By Participating In CSR Projects And/Or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions, Participating In Think-Tank Activities Etc.
- Sustain The Right Organisational Culture And Behaviors By Demonstrating The Vital Behaviours Every Time
- Initiate And Negotiate Renewals Of Existing Leases In Line Business Escalation Index For All 3rd Party Sites And MTN Owned BTS Sites Not Transferred To INT
- Coordinate The Regularization And Offset Of All Accrued Rent Owed To Landlords Prior To Project Eagle For Sites Transferred To INT To Allow For Final Acceptance
- Reconciliation Of Approval Status With Regulatory Bodies On All Statutory Fees/Permit Payment And Initiation Of Renewal Process When Same Is Due.
- Verification Of MTN’s Interest On All Sites Under Project Eagle For Subsequent Final Acceptance.
- Maintain And Update Records On Permit Applications And Provide Data And Statistical Information As May Be Required.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Must Have A Valid Driver's License
- Open Plan Office
Experience and Training
- First Degree In Any Related Discipline
- Fluent In English
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience Working With Others
- Working Experience In A Medium Organisation
- Management Development
- Negotiation Skills
- Leases, Contracts
- Advanced Co-Location
- Advanced Planning
- Aviation Laws
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND