Job Title: Project Manager - Civil
- The Project Manager-Civil reports to the Civil Engineering Project Manager and holds the knowledge on planning, execution and monitoring of Civil engineering works.
- He/she is primarily responsible to preparation of scope of works, development of design and details for execution and daily follow up on timelines, quality of works and occupational health and safety on work sites.
- Daily supervision of project activities on site.
- Applying best practices in the management of varying contractors on projects towards achieving project objectives.
- Work with consultants on various scales of engineering projects.
- Perform all standard check on projects, and identify flaws first hand.
- Drive implementation of project QC/QA on sites.
- Perform valuations on ongoing projects for payments for Finance entities and other holding entities on time and accurately.
- Reports, presentations and documentation. Periodic tracking of project timelines, identifying variances and develop corrective action plans.
- Periodic tracking of project cost, report variances and execute handover protocols.
- Build knowledge on complex civil engineering projects.
- Build system knowledge in CCHBC manufacturing and logistics operations.
- Manage small, medium and large civil engineering projects.
- Manage the implementation of scope-change procedure on Projects.
- Provide civil engineering supports to other functions in accordance with developed SOP.
- Provide civil engineering supports to other.
- Functional stakeholders: peers, manager, countries.
- Strong interpersonal relationships with Internal and external customers.
- Develop civil engineering solutions for effectively management of projects.
- Implementation of CCHBC engineering standards on project site.
- Daily manage Occupational health & safety on sites
- University degree relevant in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the field of Civil Engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- Working with limited supervision
- Eye for detail
- Effective use of AutoCad, Structural design (manual & Soft tools), MS Project, MS Office Suite.
- Proven technical experience is mandatory
- Professional certifications is considered as an asset.
- SAP knowledge an added advantage
24th November, 2016.