The energy industry players are constantly adapting to the energy changing market. For this reason, Anotech Energy’s multicultural approach, flexible and efficient business driven solutions contribute to its employees and clients achievements.
Job Title: Crane Foreman
- Conduct and Co-ordinate Mechanical and Electrical maintenance and repairs on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders on shore and offshore lifting equipment in order to ensure the safe, cost effective and efficient maintenance of lifting equipment for our client.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate the technical disciplines of the Crane Department by optimal utilization of technical staff and equipment within budget ensuring maximum reliability and availability for operations.
- Make sure the company can deliver the operational capability required to provide sustainable and competitive business advantage in :
- Health, safety and environmental performance.
- Reliability of mobile equipment.
- Consistency and quality of our service level.
- Maintenance cost optimization.
- Diploma as Mechanic, Electrical engineering.
- Additional training in both electrical and mechanical fields is preferred.
- Offshore experience.
- 10 years experience as Mechanic / Electrician as crane foreman in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Requires knowledge of wide range of electrical equipment, industrial control systems, variable drive systems, and mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems and their controls.
- Fluent in English.
7th November, 2016