Job Title: FPSO Piping Supervisor - Nigeria
- To supervise and follow-up under his discipline the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Prepares monitors and expedites piping fabrication, assembly and completion activities carried out by Contractor or subcontractors related to his discipline including FPSO integration in Nigeria.
- Assists the piping superintendent his duties covering all construction phases, including construction methods, yards prefabrications, piping spools assembly and completion as related to his discipline.
- He attends meetings as required by his hierarchy.
- He implements his hierarchy instructions and organizes himself for inspection accordingly.
- Ensure that all construction activities (fit-up, in-position and installation) related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- Review procedures and site queries in due time related to piping at site.
- Monitor/supervise piping spools preparations, assembly (fit-up & welding) and installation including piping connection on equipments.
- Ensure contractor to follow and comply with requirement of Company specification GS PVV.
- Reviews piping spools material certificates arrived at workshop together with QA/QC superintendent.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline and report for any anomaly to quality team.
- Establish a smooth, efficient and respect working relationship with CONTRACTOR.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- He participates in the preparation of As Built documentation.
- Promote the implementation of Project HSEQ management system and rules in all construction activities.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- Professional experience (number of years): 8 years of relevant piping construction (mostly on GRE type) experience in Oil and Gas production projects.
- Familiar with TOTAL construction and QC procedures is a plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent and French is a plus