Our client, a key player in the Nigerian oil and gas sector, with a quality portfolio and capabilities that extend to upstream, downstream, data appraisal for geophysics and petroleum projects is looking to hire a vibrant and detailed individual to fill the role of Front Office Executive who will be responsible for handling front office reception, general office support, customer service and administration duties.
Job Title: Front Office Executive
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Responsible for maintaining sanitation and orderliness of the company reception area at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephone.
- Receive In-coming mails/correspondence, registration of such documents and re-directing it to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain staff attendance register.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct basic security checks throughout the day and report concerns to the Head Corporate Services.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Head Corporate Services, including all furniture, fittings and equipment around the reception area.
- Acts as first point of contact for guests and employees.
- Adhere to instructions given by management and ensure that all polices regarding office support and administration are adhered to.
- Oversee all admin related procurements i.e. stationeries, provisions etc.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in operations, customer service or administration area.
- Good interpersonal skills and etiquette.
- Excellent communication skill; listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Service driven hand flexible.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to handle pressure.