Job Title: Strategy Consultant
- Our Client, a leading EPC company will be in need of qualified professionals responsible for the provision of accurate information for organizations, and to have a good understanding of opportunities and risks relating to new businesses
- The prospective candidate will be responsible for assisting the top management with creating, communicating, implementing and sustaining strategic initiatives for the company.
- Work with Manager in developing project plan, budget and schedule.
- Coordinate with management in preparing project proposals and contractual documents.
- Track project progress regularly and develop status reports to management.
- Ensure that project is completed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Follow company policies and safety regulations for operational efficiency.
- Research and recommend new technologies to carry out project development tasks.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Performing any data analysis relevant to project tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or any finance related discipline.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 15years relevant experience in finance and project management strategies
- Strong research, writing and presentation skills.
- Financial modeling and valuation skills.
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with the job title as subject example "Strategy Consultant" to email@example.com