Job Title: Managing Director
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
The responsibilities of the Managing Director among others include the following:
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain the goals of the Board and Shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the Board so that they will have accurate view of the market and the Company's future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationship with Shareholders, business Partners and Authorities.
- Oversee the company's financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work force, providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank Managers to reward performance, prevent negative issues and resolve problems.
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial positions with not less than 8 years demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans through knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity with corporate laws and management best practices.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience in the use of Excel, Word, Power point, Database and Programme Design.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- B.Sc./B.A, in Business Administration or relevant fields and M.B.A/M.Sc./M.A. will be preferred from recognized tertiary institutions.
- Competitive and subject to final terms of negotiation based on experience.
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
1st November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their electronic copy of their Application with their CV's which will include names and addresses of three (3) referees to: email@example.com
And twenty (20) hard copies sent to:
Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH),
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail and phone calls.
- Applicants are requested to inform their referees to send confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar.