Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job Title: Operations Manager
- An Operations Manager is responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.
- As Operations Manager, you will be responsible to ensure together with your team that the departments deliver the best possible performance in terms of top & bottom line by utilizing all areas of the hotel to meet and exceed set targets.
- You should focus on continuously improving guest satisfaction to long term, to ensure increased loyalty.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager / Area General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Ensure that the teams and leaders in the departments are being developed to grow and progress within our company.
- Maintaining and driving a high team engagement is key
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action.
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- An Operations Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Food and Beverage or Rooms Management
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
Location: Ikeja, Lagos