Job Title: Operations Supervisor (Haulage)
- Reporting to the General Manager, Operations, you will be responsible for managing, planning and coordinating transport operations, delivery and organisation of services.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and make recommendations for improvements
- manage drivers in various locations around the country
- Ensure operations meet performance and safety targets, monitoring and reporting performance to senior management
- Minimize disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays,
- Making decisions in difficult situations
- Meet customers and deal with complaints and areas of concern.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the haulage business with a good knowledge of truck operations and maintenance.
- You must also be skilled in the coordination of Drivers.
- A good knowledge of routes in Nigeria is essential.
- In addition, you must have good problem solving skills, numerical abilities, ability to stay focused in the face of criticism, ability to remain calm under pressure and make logical decisions.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills.