Job Title: Plant Production Manager
- To manage day-to-day plant operations and develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards and also ensure effective return on assets in the organization.
- Estimating costs, preparing budgets, and assessing other resources requirement such as manpower and raw materials, meeting production and quality control targets,
- Ensuring the timely dispatch of finished goods, optimizing workflows by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules for daily, weekly and monthly production activities,
- Overseeing and Monitoring the training of new employees, operations of machinery and production procedures,
- Supervising and evaluating the performance of production personnel
- Degree-qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, Business Administration or a related discipline,
- Minimum of ten years’ cognate experience as in a similar role with reputable manufacturers of bottled water and related products, strong organizational and leadership skills,
- Ability to inspire and motivate exceptional performance, pro-active approach to problem-solving and decision-making
7th November, 2016
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send a comprehensive resume to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your email
Send an application and resume direct to the
Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited.
9B, Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave)
Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
Ikeja, Lagos State.