Job Title: Project Lead
- The ideal candidate would lead the project team, ensuring the efficient planning and execution of all projects.
- He/she will be responsible for allocating project resources, managing vendors, developing new business opportunities and quality control.
Project Management & Planning
- Use project management tool to plan project, determine and allocate all necessary resources needed for successful execution including time, money, materials and labour
- Monitor project's progress and ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget and at agreed quality standard
- Design a work breakdown structure (WBS) for each project
- Delegate projects and tasks to members of project team
- Prepare weekly progress report for all projects
- Source for business opportunities for the organisation
- Build strategic relationships with individuals and organisation that would beneficial to the organisation
- Maintain and leverage on relationships with existing and past clients to gain referrals
- Follow up on new leads and convert them to actual projects
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensure all necessary control documents are signed before project commences
- Vendor & Procurement Management
- Source and select vendors best suited for each project
- Follow up with vendors to ensure they deliver on time, within agreed budget and quality standard
- Ensure vendors adhere to the organisation’s onsite safety rules and regulations
- Conduct inspections periodically during project execution and at project completion using the site quality checklist.
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- Possession of a degree in Architecture/Engineering/Building Technology or any other related technical discipline
- 3- 5 years’ project management experience in the construction/building sector
- Candidate must possess a training or certification in project management.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to make decisions which influence the success of a project or enhances team objectives.
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Effective planning, organisation & time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Project Management tools & AutoCAD
- Leadership ability
- Possession of a master’s degree or an MBA is an added advantage.
- Candidate must live around Lagos Island axis
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send their CV to email@example.com