Job Title: Project Risk Management Engineer
- The project services is part of the Project Technology division and supports projects team in developing realistic and robust estimates of project cost and schedule,
- Providing expertise in tracking, forecasting and controlling promised cost and schedule targets in line with project objectives and value drivers.
- The Project Risk Management Engineer ensures that project teams take into account credible “what ifs” scenarios when implementing their project plans.
- Develop project specific risk management plans & initial risk register
- Maintain general quality & consistency of risk register content.
- Coordinate & administer risk register.
- Risk communication to Project Risk Manager
- Risk register database administration
- Monitor and support the escalation of the “interface/common” risks from projects level to a portfolio level
- Perform probabilistic cost & schedule risk analyses at pre-defined points within the project life-cycle (E.g: Prior to decision gates)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years industry experience in projects environment preferably in the Oil & Gas sector
- Experience with industry Enterprise Risk Management tools (E.g ARM-Active Risk Manager)
- Excellent analytical, oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment among multiple (sub) projects.
- Must have a “Team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to actively engage other individuals, groups and projects.
7th November, 2016
Method of Application
- Interested candidate should send their CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Project Risk Management Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org