Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for 60 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Job Title: Quality and Safety Auditor
- Supporting the Quality and Safety Manager in the day-to-day management of the Quality and Safety Management System and ensuring that policies and procedures are fully promulgated.
- Assisting the Q & S department in ensuring that the Company’s Safety Management, Quality and HSE policies and procedures are understood by all staff and that all personnel are actively involved in ensuring a safe and efficient service to clients.
- Working together in a multi-disciplinary team to address Quality and Safety issues in an integrated manner.
- Ensuring the Quality and Safety Manager is appropriately briefed on all aspects of Quality and Safety performance.
- Conducting independent audits and investigations as directed.
- Monitoring corrective actions and improvements are progressed and effectively closed out.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Promoting the company’s Safety Management System
- Monitoring best industry practice and regulatory changes for possible improvements or changes.
- Maintaining records of safety performance and corrective actions.
- Liaison with the NCAA regarding the Nig. CARs AOC Operations and Maintenance Support requirements.
- Deputise for the Quality & Safety Manager during an extended absence