Our mission is to exceed client expectations by offering specialized recruitment and human resources services that will identify and promote the full potential of suitable candidates for long term careers with client companies.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Managing new business development as well as working closely with the distributors, manage senior key accounts within Nigeria and Ghana, developing and implementing key account plans and strategies to ensure sales targets and objectives are met.
- Assisting customers with recipes and formulations including participating in product / process development and/or improvement from concept to final product.
- Driving the overall sales strategy into regional targets, objectives and operational deliverables.
- Reviewing distributors, sales agents and direct channel sales representative’s sales performance on a regular basis through quarterly, mid-year and annual business reviews.
- Ensuring annual sales targets and objectives are achieved.
- Identifying areas of improvement and making changes were needed.
- Meets with sales organization, distributors, sales agents and customers on a regular basis to keep them informed about products, product lines, and production capabilities
- Submitting accurate and appropriate customer visit reports, call sheets, price lists and quotations as well as supplying product information sheets, filing progress reports and presentations timorously.
- Managing contract negotiations with distributors, brokers and end-users while working closely with the company legal department.
- Compiling and submitting monthly reports to senior management.
- Monitoring market developments in order to identify and assess potential new customers and opportunities and developing marketing and business strategies.
- Ensuring execution of new product development activities across distribution channels, including validating effective transfer of knowledge to distributor & dealer networks
- Building up market and competition knowledge by analysing market trends.
- Ensuring constant improvement and development of customer relationships and supporting the distributor on the technical side.
- A food technology or chemistry related scientific qualification is essential.
- Must have a food or chemical raw material related background.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to build and foster relationships.
- Computer literacy is essential with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Salary is highly negotiable based on experience gained.