Our client currently offers exciting positions for enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated Retail Assistant Manager to join our team. As a member of the management team you will strive to achieve the best results possible in a fast paced, positive, and growing luxury environment.
Job Title: Retail Assistant Manager
- Assist store management in leading assigned location to achieve sales goals through consistent operational excellence, discipline, and a committed team who execute flawlessly.
- The role of a 2nd Assistant Manager is to assist the Store Manager in fulfilling and executing the company mission statement on a daily basis.
- Is obsessive about our product, people and our customers.
Drive for Results
- Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store.
- Communicates and successfully promotes programs aimed at increasing business.
- Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining a minimum SPH (sales per hour) goal.
- Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, selling techniques, and loss prevention.
- Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
- Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven through the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines.
- Utilizes analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis based off of business reports and sell-through.
- Ensures the replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
- Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Works in conjunction with the Store Sales Manager and Associate Sales Manager in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store.
- Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised.
- Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
- Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise.
- Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties.
- Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
- 2+ years of previous retail sales experience including a minimum of 1 year of retail management
- Knowledge of Fashion Brands
- Flair and Passion for Fashion
- Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to understand budgets, sales, hourly goals, and allocations.
- Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule