Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- Selling our solution to existing and new customers.
- Managing and developing accounts, to maximize turnover and profit.
- Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of the organisation in the marketplace.
- Must have experience handling million dollar quotas.
- Strong selling skills in large accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions.
- Must be a self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability.
- Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with solution selling desired.
- Experience selling in a high technology and networking industry and knowledge of LAN and/or WAN networks is preferred as well as experience in selling Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions, Network Security, Data Center technologies, Storage Solutions and Scalable network architectures.
- Implement the sales strategy to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Identify new accounts to sell products and services to, to fulfill turn over objectives
- Maintain a high-profile presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term commercial partnership.
- Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets.
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives.
- Education to degree level, preferable
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales.
- Demonstrable experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- Ability to network within an organization to identify all key influences and decision makers.
- Commercial Focus
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solver and Strategic Thinker
- Analysis Skills, Decision Making
- Fluent English
7th November, 2016