Always ready to identify and seize new opportunities, Moellhausen creates added value with forefront services and resources, in scientific-technical terms as well as organizational and economic-industrial. Moellhausen ignites and diffuses the spark of success by creating new products, new supplier-client combinations, and new product applications.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive – Fragrances will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing the corporate sales strategies directed to industrial users (B2B) in the field of fine perfumery, personal care and home care, in order to increase the existing turnover and seize eventual business opportunities, focused on Italian market and/or surrounding countries.
- This includes maintaining and growing the ongoing business in order to achieve defined fragrance sales objectives, as well as developing preferential relationships with key customers and setting up new key accounts.
- The man/woman who will join our fragrance team will find the best and most supportive environment for personal expression, teeming with instruments and technologies, open to change.
- Moellhausen is an innovative corporation with an efficient system able to support the most ambitious projects that recognizes and rewards ability, commitment and results.
- Visits customers in order to optimize sales
- Attends relevant exhibitions and conferences
- Makes sales proposals, including pricing and payment terms
- Monitors timelines of sample submissions, product shipments and invoices.
- Accurately and timely reports about activities and sales targets
- Identifies opportunities and develops them according to the corporate sales strategy
- Takes care about the follow-up on submitted samples and R&D supported activities/projects
- Analyzes the fragrance market of the assigned area
- Performs comprehensive product presentations to the specific market
- Manages customer complaints
- Prepares and submits sales and costs budgets, and complies with the forecast
- Sales experience in Fragrances and/or perfumes industry.
- Experience in sales of fragrances, chemicals or other industrial ingredients for home care, personal Care or cleaning products
- Direct experience in B2B sales
- Fluent french/ English/
- Able to plan and organize
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Customer service oriented, and able to develop smooth relations in the customer side
- Good command of Microsoft Office SW (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good knowledge of data analysis with regard to sales, costs, market/customers data and forecasting
- ITALY is the main office and factory , but sales executive are hired to operate world wide