The University of Leeds is offering business school scholarships for nationals of India, Kenya, Nigeria and Vietnam. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree at the University of Leeds.A range of funding and scholarship opportunities to support and reward undergraduates who have the potential to be an outstanding student.
The University, established in 1904, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. They are a world top 100 university and are renowned globally for the quality of our teaching and research.
- All self-funding applicants who are nationals of India, Kenya, Nigeria and Vietnam who apply for an undergraduate course at Leeds University Business School and are classed as international for fee purposes will be considered with the exception of applicants progressing from NCUK programmes; the University of Leeds International Foundation Year and the Leeds International Study Centre Foundation Year.
- Dedicated scholarships are available for applicants progressing from these programmes.
- College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields of Business to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: An award of £2,500 per year for each standard year of study towards the cost of fees for nationals of India, Kenya, Nigeria and Vietnam
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
India, Kenya, Nigeria and Vietnam can apply.
31 May, 2017.
Click here for more information and to apply
Note: In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must be currently holding a conditional or unconditional offer for 2017 entry. Candidates are required to submit an application form.