Job Title: School Principal
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability, energy and aspiration to lead a team in pursuit of the highest educational standards.
- He or she will be a person of kindness and integrity who will always put the needs of students first.
- He or she will be an excellent communicator who enjoys positive relationships with colleagues, students and parents, and will be comfortable with leading change to benefit all stakeholders.
- He or she will play an integral role in the decision making of the School Leadership Team.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly capable educator to build upon the success of the outgoing Principal and lead this excellent school through the next phase of its development.
Experience and Qualifications
- The successful applicant will have appropriate teaching qualifications, a Degree (B.Ed or other) plus a PGCE etc;
- Minimum of 5 years proven school leadership experience in a well- recognized international school, and at least 10 years experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
- A postgraduate degree in Education or Educational Management will be an advantage.
- The remuneration includes a competitive salary, housing, medical cover, and bursaries for accompanying children.
3rd November, 2016.
15th November, 2016.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send copies of their CV's that includes a current photograph and details of three referees to "Kehinde" at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, the application must include a letter which addresses the profile and detailed job description.
Note: The title of your email must be: Are You an Inspirational Leader?