Job Title: Security, Procurement/Logistics/Admin Officer
- The Security, Procurement/Logistics /Admin Officer is responsible for managing logistics for staff, vehicle fleet, assets, communications, procurement, security and properties to ensure effective, transparent and accountable logistic support to the state based Oxfam staff and partners.
- Liaison with program teams to ensure adequate logistical consideration for coordination and planning of program implementation.
- Provide technical support and guidance to program teams on logistical elements of distribution & procurement planning while serving as Security focal point for the team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Level of Education - Bachelor Degree.
- 4 Years of Prior Experience in a Similar Role.
4th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum vitae as one attachment in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of "The Recruiter"
- This is a re-advertisement, all persons including those that applied previously should apply
- We highly recommend applying as early as possible before the closing date for the best chance of moving forward.