With over 10 years of international experience and our proprietary, multipurpose mobile engagement platforms, we design, develop and deliver turnkey projects for our customers across all 5 continents.
TIMWE Group operates in 80 countries through 30 offices. Outside of our core Latin American and Middle Eastern markets, we are rapidly consolidating our position across Africa, Eastern Europe and the Asian regions.
Job Title: Senior Controller
- Completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings (including financial, tax, audit, …) ; preparation of assigned Quarterly and Annual Statutory Statement pages/schedules.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all standard procedures
- Assist with annual external audit. Complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audit.
- Ad-hoc support to the business as required
- Provide support in all admin matters liaising with external providers (lawyers, PROs, auditors, recruiting companies,…)
- Provide technical expertise to the Financial Accounting team during the production of annual statutory accounts, month close & tax compliance
- Manage and prepare all partner and customer reports
- Make sure that all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures are followed as well as Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate with banks such as cleared check differences, bank fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online services, and act as Bank liaison.
- Preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives. Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- University degree
- MBA desirable
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA,…)
- Excellent PC & spreadsheet/access skills.
- Fluent English.
- Hands-on, team player; business minded; ability to interact effectively as a business partner with other departments.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met
- Able to continuously assess team performance and suggest process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Attention to detail; ability to understand all aspects of the business and to provide creative solutions and analysis.