Job Title: Customer Service Engineer - Lagos
- For this position in Lagos/ Nigeria, we’re looking for a computer science graduate.
- You will be in daily contact with our clients and work together with our partners and our international teams to implement Customer Care software solutions to enterprise clients in West Africa.
- Communicate with customers in West Africa to elicit technical solutions from business requirements
- Develop SW integrations between our client’s IT systems solutions and Cisco Unified Communications
- Design IVR back office integrations and develop customer voice portals.
- Analyze and resolve incidents
- Management of Contact center projects
- You will report to the Managing Director for West Africa.
- This job might require business travels across Africa for client projects, or to Europe or the Middle East for training.
- This job is a good mix between individual and team work.
- You will work on a daily basis with our support and development teams in Pakistan, Morocco and Nairobi.
- On the other hand you’re directly interacting with a broad spectrum of clients in the banking, service provider and government sectors.
- You’ll be learning a vast wealth of technologies, starting with Cisco customer collaboration solutions, leading to contact center software and our own software tools.
- Graduate of computer science or telecommunications with programming background.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Other languages, in particular French or Spanish are a plus.
- Strong analytical mind and good debugging skills.
- Quick learner and self initiated.
- A team player with strong autonomy.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your motivation letter. An interview will take place at our office in Lagos, Nigeria.