Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Responsible for the planning, construction and management of spare parts platform in Rep office
- Build continued low-cost, high-quality delivery platform.
- Build the Spare Parts delivery capacity
- Managing and training for Rep. Office spare parts staff
- Rep. Office SPMS Delivery performance management and improvement
- Provide contract delivery to customer
- Support network safety to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Report and meet with customer and achieve customer requirement.
- College degree. Major: Electronics, Computer, Logistics Management related,:5 year experience in management.
- Understand basic telecommunication product technology
- Be familiar with service parts business process, understand service parts business operation mode of the trade;
- Master software such as ERP, OFFICE etc and must be good at Excel;
- Should have project management experience, data statistical analysis ability and language organization ability;
- Should have good communication skills, interpersonal understanding and problem solving skills;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and quick response ability.
- Good ability of communication with customer, achieve customer requirement and response quickly
- Good listening, speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Good skill of communication and problem solving ability
Note: Role is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Relocation will not be considered.