Job Title: Software Engineering Associate - Graduate Trainee
- We are looking for top class software developers to work on mobile, web, and backed applications.
- We’re looking for both fresh engineers with boatloads of potential and senior engineers with experience with large, distributed systems, who can provide technical leadership across our systems, from the API to the backed subsystems.
- Cross-team coordination, time management and great communication skills are essential
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap
- 2+ years of cross-platform experience working with RESTful APIs in web and mobile environments.
- Advanced knowledge in one or more of the following frameworks: NodeJS, AngularJS, Django, Ruby on Rails
- Focus on simplicity, responsiveness and great user experience.
- Motivation to quickly learn and adapt the latest evolution of frontend web technology.
- Working experience with database systems and especially NoSQL DBs
- Experience with developing apps for Android or iOS is a great plus
- Build a responsive UI for our new platform using HTML and Bootstrap.
- Interact with our Data Engineers to develop innovative ways of visualizing huge amounts of data.
- Develop solutions to User Story based requirements
- Building software to pass automated acceptance tests and delivery requirements
- Work together with the product management team to incorporate the needs of our customers and help them fulfill their goals.