Job Title:Assistant Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Sales and Relationship Management
- Primarily responsible for providing direct sales support on post origination activities like documentation, reactivation and unflagging of account etc by engaging with client, Ops, legal, compliance.
- Active engagement with client and also with the product partners to ensure high level of utilization of regular limits
- Answer client inquiries and address complaints either by directly following up on issues or referring them to the appropriate parties.
- Own the problems/issues and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily.
- Compliance, Risk and Credit Monitoring
- Track past dues and excesses in the portfolio meticulously and ensure they are regularized on time. Any exceptions to be highlighted to Credit Monitoring and RM.
- Ensure all sign off on SIF and liaise with Hub to ensure all pre liquidation/availment of limits are done within good TAT
- Work with the Relationship Manager on ensuring all documentations for approved BCA are in place for Limits loaded properly to ensure faster execution of the transaction.
- Work in partnership with stake holders CBMS/ Trade/ CRM to ensure LC documentation are adequate for bidding and ensure funds are adequate in customers account
- Ensure all necessary approvals are sought to ensure prompt release of trade offerings/excesses for faster TAT on trade transactions.
- Work with the CDD team to ensure e-CDDs are created and renewed on time.
- Help with all ad hoc reporting (e.g. sales pipelines)/projects/ events required both onshore and offshore.
- Assist RMs in preparation of preferential pricing/waiver forms/BCA.
- Ensure account segmentation/arm codes are maintained on all the banking systems to enable accurate reporting.
- Ensure day to day running of accounts, monitoring facility accounts to ensure they are flagged.
- Cheque confirmations ensure clearing cheques are processed, and follow up on all customer instructions/requests.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion.
- We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage.
- By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.