Job Title: Cluster Contract Manager
- Monitor – Assurance – Administer.
- The person ensures that the country contracts are updated to reflect variations, minor and major change.
- This person monitors contract performance against all service lines to ensure the supply partner is satisfying their obligations
- Responsible for contract maintenance
- Manage contractual implication of change
- Financial monitoring (i.e. Invoice review and validation)
- Collate performance data (i.e. KPIs)
- Manage KPI & SLA compliance in coordination with the supply partner
- Risk monitoring (i.e. Financial due diligence, risk assessments)
- Conduct comprehensive periodic sampling and review against deliverables
- Analyse and validate SP monthly/quarterly/annual services delivery report
- Own supplier monitoring tools
- Drive implementation of periodic reviews
- Participate in material sub-contract reviews
- Own process to identify poor performance or compliance gaps and track action plans to close gaps
- Manage Client on boarding obligations
- Interpret bank policies, standards etc for SP where required.
- Coordinate and request support from hub technical resources as required Operational Risk As a process owner for CM and or with supervisory responsibilities you are designated as first line of defense under our Group Operational risk framework and as such you are responsible for managing risks within your area of responsibility. Specifically you have prescribed responsibilities to;
- Ensure all material risks are identified, assessed, mitigated, monitored and reported •Ensure applicable external laws and regulations and internal policies, procedures, limits and other risk control requirements are implemented and complied with
- Propose control enhancements to ensure that any known risks are controlled within acceptable boundaries and to consistent standards
- Align business (or functional) strategy with risk appetite and seek to optimise the risk-return profile of the business
- Set the right tone for the risk management culture of the team in internal communications and performance objectives Candidate is also required to establish and implement an effective program of control reviews that verify that the process(s) you are responsible for are operating as designed and control are working effectively
Qualifications and Skills
- Support Property Pillars and strategy.
- Support Bank’s strategic intent.
- Profitability of Bank by optimising the Bank’s property related costs
- The Group and Business objectives on procedures and standards in addition to providing cost effective solutions.
- Bank’s Compliance with regulators.
- Long-term stability of the Bank’s operations by minimising and mitigating the Bank’s exposure to property, procurement and SPM related risks
- The recognition of Property as a professional, disciplined and valued function within the bank
- Clear understanding of appropriate country service standards and partnership performance.
- Commercial awareness. Understands commercial implications of service decisions.
- Ability to support partner through this role rather than oversee.
- Actively search out local opportunities and articulate benefits case and risks
- Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations Essential Skills Future Focus:
- Experience in managing supply partners to delivery optimised performance at a country level.
- Ability to work with the supply partner for the best outcome while making sure the supply partner remains compliant with policies and the contract.
- Ability to articulate and influence the supply partner towards expected performance. People Management:
- While this role’s immediate team is likely to be small, excellent people skills, communication, team building, partnering techniques and mentoring skills are required.
- Managing Change Needs clarity and ability to interpret and implement contractual change.
- Role Modelling This role must exemplify the values of the bank and the partnership, influence behaviours and change. '
- The assurance activity could if handled badly become a clip board exercise in checking the supply partner.
- This individual will have the maturity to act on behalf of SCB while working with the supply partner to deliver the contracts requirements.
- Making it Happen This role is about on the ground engagement with the Supply Partner at a country level and must understand all the service levels and be able to work with the supply partner to introduce solutions.
- Must have drive, energy, patience and an ability to get the best solution out of supply partners. Business Acumen This role requires commercial and contractual savvy and a clear understanding of how Supply Partners deliver effect best.
- The advantages and pitfalls of output based, multi-service contracts and partnerships at a country level will be second nature to this individual.
- Be commercially astute enough to identify and implement country contract variations with GS. Supply Partner Management Experience in managing multi service real estate contracts at a country level.
- Experience of procurement methods and contractual terms and conditions relating to relevant services. Strong knowledge and experience of performance management of partnerships.
- Experience - Real Estate, Relationship Management or GS position 3+ years
- Associate of an Institute of Purchasing and Supply, FM, Real Estate or similar related field.
- Minimum of a second class degree in Procurement, Real Estate or similar.