Job Title: System Engineer
- Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration and formal testing.
- Oversees all transitions into production.
- Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines.
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution.
- Manage and document system configurations.
- Common Skills for a Systems Engineer Position:
- Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
- Works well individually or in a group setting
- Effectively directs employees
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Successfully presents technical information
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science or related field
- Average 2 years prior experience
30th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org