Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- To support our team in Nigeria, we are currently looking for a technical support engineer. In this position you will be responsible to provide L1 technical support for all VAS nodes.
- Moreover you are in charge of troubleshooting issues pertaining performance tuning, network administration, application conflicts and system bugs.
- You will play an integral role in configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and implementing all vas nodes as well as checking the logs in our databases.
- Furthermore you will coordinate all issues related to calls at the operator, address queries on the information system/software and extend onsite support to our clients including maintenance of hardware and software.
- This role will be customer facing hence strong people skills and a focus on customer service along with a high level of self-sufficiency is absolutely required.
- The successful candidate must be a dedicated professional with 1 – 2 years’ experience in technical support and a B-Tech/MCA qualification.
- Previous experience in the VAS industry is an advantage but not required for this position.
- If you possess strong relationship building skills, a high level of commitment and would like to join an international and highly motivated team, we would love to hear from you!