Job Title: Territory Sales Manager (Pharma) - West
- Our client is a top Pharmaceutical organisation that has been in the business of manufacturing quality and affordable healthcare products across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The candidate will be a high-performing Sales Professional with 3-5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry so as to meet our client's customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the organisation competitive and innovative.
- The candidate will be charged with maximizing the sales team potential, set sales goals, designing sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Assign sales territories and set sales quotas
- Monitor client preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts and analyze sales statistics
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Develop plans to acquire new clients, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing visits
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff
- Bachelor's or Master's graduate from a Life Science course is preferred
- 3-5 years experience within a Sales function with a reputable Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- MUST have worked in Western Nigeria
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, evidence of consistently meeting or exceeding targets MUST be provided
- MUST have an existing network of distributors
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding selling, communication and negotiation skill
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements