Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- To maintain good relationship between vendor-suppliers and customer.
- To maintain records of store for future reference. Update spare parts modifications as per the vendor-supplier specification. (record keeping).
- To maintain inventory control, procurement, dispatch of product record.
- To control all inflow (inward, outward) vendor development.
- To prepare report on inventory control, stock verification, procurement, and cost analysis
- Responsible for creation of financial ledgers, cost stock.
- To solve problems arising for stores (warrant) Other Accountabilities
- Ensuring proper filing of stores delivery notes
- Ensure proper record of items issued out from the store
- Reconcile goods received into the store with purchase orders.
Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Finance and Accounts Manager
Inventory /stock reports
Monthly store report
WORK GUIDES (Manuals, Journals, Recipes, Drawings, Books etc)
Computer Programme Manuals
External working contacts
Internal working contacts: Immediate supervisor, Sales, Store staff
- Experience (3 - 5 years)
Method of Application
Send your Application and CV to: email@example.com